Welcome to The National Independent Rottweiler Klub!
A NIRK Championship point is given to the V1 dog/bitch in each adult class. To become NIRK Champion you must earn 5 V1 ratings under 3 different judges. NIRK Champions and point holders will be listed on the NIRK website. NIRK Champions will receive a Championship certificate.
A NIRK Junior Championship point is given to the first place dog/bitch in each youth class (12-18 months, 18-24 months). To become NIRK Junior Champion you must earn 3 first place ratings (V or SG) under 2 different judges. NIRK Junior Champions and point holders will be listed on the NIRK website. Junior Championship points are not transferrable to adult point statuses. NIRK Junior Champions will receive a Championship certificate.
*Although this is a new program, NIRK Championship Points will be awarded to dogs from previous NIRK events!
If you have any questions regarding the NIRK Championship Points system, please email LHoselton@nirk.org.
- NIRK CH Roco vom Brandenburger Tor
- NIRK CH Valencia Black Jag v. Shelkon
- NIRK CH Heska vom Kummelsee
- NIRK CH Redwood Krest's Ecora
- NIRK CH Odessa vom Kressbach
NIRK Youth Champions
- NIRK Youth CH Konigliche Bhaji von der Stark
- NIRK Youth CH Redwood Krest's Iwan
- NIRK Youth CH Morgenstern's Yasmin v Haustier's Italia
- NIRK Youth CH Von Elite's Lydia